Thursday 24 October 2013

The Recce


Even though the photo shoot is being taken at my house which is a safe environment, there may be a few hazards that will have to be taken into consideration when moving around. It is important that myself and the model look out for wires and plugs from objects such as straighteners/curlers so that we don't stand on them or trip up. Nevertheless, I will make sure that these hazards will be reduced by keeping all the wires together or taking the plug out and putting them on a table where they wont be stood on. A safety risk that needs to be considered is making sure that the straighteners or curlers are turned off after using them to prevent people from burning themselves.


Plain Wall
It is key that the area where myself and the model are working has to be kept safe and tidy so we don't come into contact with any hazards. The time of day/weather wont affect the outcome of the photos as the images are being taken inside. If I was taking my pictures outside then I would have to take the weather into consideration. I have gone against taking my pictures outdoors as the weather can quickly change and the difference in lighting would affect my images which is something I don't want to happen.  I have chosen to use a plain white background to my model to lean against as this will make her stand out more and will to help focus and concentrate on only her.
Depending on the lighting in the room, I am undecided on wether to use a flash when taking my photos. I will more than likely go with using the flash from my camera as it will help to improve the quality of images and bring out the colour in my model.
The photo shoot is being taken at my own house which is good for the background of my images as there is a lot of white walls to use and also walls with pale colours if I didn't only want white. With the photo shoot being taken at my house, it is easier for me to set up my camera and sort out the styling equipment. It is an easy location for my model to get to and we don't have a certain time limit of how long we can spend on taking the photographs. By staying in contact with my model has helped me make sure that everything will come together at the appointed time for the shoot. We have organised when we are both free and when is the best possible time to do the shoot. I have given a list to my model to ensure that she knows what equipment and clothing she needs to bring, this is so that nothing is forgot and the photographs come out as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment