Sunday 20 October 2013

Make Up & Hair Ideas

As part of my research and planning, I have been looking at models makeup o help me get an idea of what sort of look I want to use on the model of my front cover. Choosing the right makeup look for the front cover of my magazine is very important as I want it to fit in with the theme of my magazine and will help to draw the readers in. I have researched a range of different makeup looks and I have decided that I would like the model to wear: 
  • A foundation with light/medium coverage in order to give the skin a "natural look". Something that doesnt come across as too cakey and will look dewy on the face.
  • A hint of bronzer on the cheekbones to give a contoured look.
  • Either a bold or nude lip.
  • False eyelashes to make the eyes stand out.
  •  Eyeliner with a small flick.
Although this might seem a lot of makeup for the model to wear considering my magazine is aimed at young girls, it is key that the makeup helps to make the front cover stand out. 

Make Up Ideas

I have also decided that I would like the model to have her hair down with a slight beach wave effect. I also plan on having the hair slightly backcombed so it doesn't look to flat and to also help give more volume.


Hair Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment