Tuesday 12 November 2013

Practice task| Jarvis Cocker

As part of my research and planning, I was asked to create a practice magazine front cover with Jarvis Cocker as the model for the main image. I created the front cover on photoshop, which helped me in preperation for my actual magazine cover I am creating for my coursework. This task helped to get me more used to the tools on photoshop and how to use them all correctly in order to come out with the best possible work.

As you can see, I didn't really follow the typical layout of a magazine as this was my first go at creating my own. For example, the main image is quite a big problem (I learnt this form my feedback) as there is no direct eye contact and he is looking away from the camera.
Also, I didn't include many sell lines and the layout and overall design of it looks very unprofessional.

From doing this practice task, it allowed me to workout how to use photoshop properly and what I shouldn't do for my real piece of coursework.




No comments:

Post a Comment