Wednesday 13 November 2013

Practice Film Poster| The Simpsons Movie

As part of my research and planning, I was asked to create a promotional package for The Simpsons Movie, which involved making a film poster. I was given a booklet which had instructions inside on how to use the software Photoshop which I then filled in, in order to give me a good guide to look back on when I am doing my practical project.

After handing in my film poster, I received it back and got feedback from my lecturer. I then swapped with a partner to peer assess each others work. Inside the work sheet, there was a assessment criteria to help us mark how well they done with creating the film poster. When adding all my marks together, I came out with a total of 34 marks which was the equivalent to an A. The person who was peer assessing my work had to write comments in each section so I was able to understand why I was given the mark and what I had/hadn't done well.

My lecturer wrote me some general feedback explaining that I need to take care with scale. The feedback said that my poster would have been better if my font and image was just a little bit larger and that I should take with care with positions and elements within my design. I will take this feedback on board so that when it comes to creating my own magazine, I don't make these mistakes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment