Wednesday 20 November 2013

Contents Page| So far


This is a screenshot of my contents page so far. I am still working on it so you can see from this image that my work is incomplete. I am definitely keeping my font the same and am sticking with the pink background.  However, I do plan on moving my image around once I start writing up my subheadings and articles etc. I have chosen to use colloquial language and shorten down the word magazine to 'mag' this is because my target audience is aimed at young teens and it will appeal to them more.  I will continue to start choosing and writing the articles that I want to feature in my magazine so that there is no blank space and everything is filled up. It is important that there is no dead space so it looks professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment