Friday 21 February 2014

EVALUATION| QUESTION 5

How did you attract/address your audience?

To help attract my audience, I followed some basic techniques that other music magazines tend to use to appeal their own target audience. I achieved this through the use of colour, images and language.To address my audience for my main task I had to think about how it would be appealing to who my target audience was and if they would see my magazine in the shop and would be interested in buying it. 

Sell line from my magazine
For example,to help attract my target audience I used certain words and phrases as sell lines to catch their attention. As you can see from the image on the right, I used this phrase to help encourage my audience to buy the magazine. With the audience being young girls, they will be interested in getting free posters of a popular boy band so they will be able to stick them up in their room etc.

Main sell line from my magazine 
For my main sell line, I purposely used the words "EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW" to persuade the reader to buy the magazine as they will know that there is content inside my magazine that wont be in any other. The words speak out also help to grab the readers attention because it makes it sound more important and serious as if it is something that needs to be said.


This banner also helps to attract the target audience as they will be interested in meeting a boyband that is popular in the charts and would like to be in with the chance of winning. This competition also means that they are having the chance to interact more with the magazine which gives it a more personal touch.






No comments:

Post a Comment