Friday 21 February 2014

EVALUATION| QUESTION 4

Who would be the audience for your media product?

The target audience for my magazine is mainly aimed at young teen girls between the ages of 10-16, however my magazine is suitable for boys if they wished to read it. I think this is a suitable age range for the magazine that I am doing as it matches well with my genre as young girls will be interested in bands/singers in the pop industry. This is also backed up by the price of my magazine as I have made it affordable in order for young teens to actually go out and buy it. The audience will also be interested in the pop genre and will have interests in things such as singing, fashion and artists/band gossip.





After thoroughly looking through my magazine, I have decided that it should only be aimed at girls, due to the fact of the colour scheme and the content. Inside my magazine, I have features that are more relatable to young girls rather than boys and I think that boys wouldn't be interested in the topics that are mentioned throughout. My magazine is alot more suitable for girls.

2 comments:

  1. I think with your content and colour scheme etc that your magazine is not particularly suitable for boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided to change my target audience in the post and have it aimed at girls.

    ReplyDelete