Friday 13 December 2013

Front Cover and Contents Page Progress




These are screenshots of my Front Cover and Contents page almost finished. 





















As you can see in my contents page, I have altered some of the features to make fit with the magazine and have it more concentrated on music rather than fashion. I still need to change the pictures for the contents page so again they relate more to music and look more professional.
I am pleased with the outcome of my front cover, I think it matches well with the genre of my magazine and you can clearly tell who the target audience is aimed at. I downloaded a range of different fonts from dafont which helps to give it more variety so everything doesn't look the same. I had a few problems trying to crop the image as I wanted it to get as precise as I could but in the end I managed to get it cropped out the way I liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment